Campus Resources
I went to visit the Northampton Community College Art Center. The art center was a bit underwhelming, however there was a lot of underlying information about these pieces. What looked to be a bunch of zig zagged lines were actually symbols for words. These symbols were called Lexical Stuctures. As I proceeded further down other halls, I was very impressed to see the talented self portraits drawn by other students. Also, there were many hanging boxed pieces that were interesting, although I was a bit confused as to what they represented. Without having detailed information as to what some pieces were, I was left examining them as I judged how they made me feel overall. I felt these boxes represented each person's individual set of mind and how they would express their inner selves. Overall, it was impressive to see the talent of NCC students.
No comments:
Post a Comment